Table of Contents
The file upload script comes with a full admin area for managing the site, a modern multi-file upload interface, user registration & members area, premium upgrades via PayPal, easy advert integration and much more.
- Multi-file uploader with progress.
- NEW! Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining. (support browsers only)
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading. (Firefox & Chrome)
- Copy all files to the clipboard link.
- Uploads are assigned a short url to the download.
- Premium account upgrade option via PayPal, managed automatically.
- NEW! Support for multiple file servers.
- File information page with the following:
- Full path to the image.
- HTML code to directly copy into a website.
- Forum code to directly copy into a forum.
- Link to statistics for the file.
- Link to remove the file.
- Links to share with common social media sites; Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Link to share via email.
- User registration & members area.
- Users can create an account and manage all their files in one place.
- Fast ajax based file manager built entirely in-house.
- File statistics:
- Daily, weekly, monthly downloads.
- Referring sites.
- Visiting countries.
- Visiting browsers.
- Visiting operating systems.
- Free User:
- Has to wait for file download. Attempts to get user to register on the site. (configurable)
- Download speed restricted to 15kbps. (configurable)
- Inactive downloads are only kept for 60 days. (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 100MB. (configurable)
- Paid User:
- No wait for downloads. (configurable)
- No restrictions on the download speed. (configurable)
- Inactive downloads are kept for as long as they have a paid account (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 1GB. (configurable)
- Admin User:
- As with the paid user but has access to the admin area.
- IP blacklisting – block IP addresses from using the site.
- File type blacklisting – ban certain types of files from being uploaded.
- Spam protection – Set minimum time between submissions.
- Spam protection – Set maximum files a user can upload per day.
- Report file pages.
- Support for https.
- Externally tested for XSS and SQL injection attacks.
- Charge for account upgrades. Fully integrated with PayPals automated IPN functionality.
- Easy Ads – Use the admin interface to easily integrate your banner ads or Google Adsense code.
- Written for PHP5.2+.
- 100% full source code.
- Easy installation.
- Fully customisable.
- Modern template. (easily customise and create additional ones)
- Simple, clean, ajax style look and feel.
Social Network Sharing:
- Social networking icons to share uploaded files on Twitter, Facebook, Email & more.
- Multiple language support.
- Manage any text content on the site via the admin area.
- Translation admin tools so the site can be used in most languages.
- Translation debugging tools.
- Further extend the core script with optional plugins:
- See our dedicated file hosting site for more information on plugins.
- Dashboard detailing downloads and active files.
- Search files.
- Disable files.
- Manage users and filter by user files.
- Manage blocked IPs.
- Manage site settings.
- Set and manage file servers.
- Configure to use specific file server or the one with most space.
- Set template.
- Set paid account rates, period and currency.
- Amend account expiry date.
- Set PayPal email address for site payments.
- Set free/paid user account settings:
- File download speed.
- Days to keep inactive files.
- Maximum upload filesize.
- Delay time on download.
- Option to set the filename on the download url.
- Option to use a different file url than the main site.
- Set banner ad/advert code.
- Modern Ajax interface.
We pride ourselves in the high level of support we offer for our scripts. With quick response times and multiple methods of getting in contact, you can be sure you’ll get an answer to your question as soon as possible. See below for full details of what support is included when you purchase from our site.
All our php scripts come with the following:
- Support via email for 1 year.
- Accress to upgrade, patches, bug fixes for 1 year.
- Unlimited access to the support forum.
- Unlimited access to the knowledge base.
- Proactive release process.
- Discounted price for support renewal after 12 months.
- Contact us with any questions.
- YetiShare documentation.
The server requirements for the upload script are as follows:
- PHP 7.2+
- MySQL 5.7+.
- Apache (with mod_rewrite) or NGINX.
- Linux. Recommended 64bit, at least VPS for full server config control.
- FTP module in PHP for remote server support.
- Curl module in PHP for remote upload and some plugins.
- Mycrypt module in PHP for secure password storage.
- Hosting Test Script – Use this free PHP script to check if your hosting meets the script requirements.
v5.3.0 – Video Adverts (VAST), Cancel Upload Button, New Video Player, Limit Upload Speed On Nginx & Other Improvements – 16th November 2021
– New Advertising Module:
— Dedicated admin section for managing site advertising.
— Support for video adverts using VAST or Google IMA urls.
— Option to set different banner advert for adult and non adult content throughout the site.
— Admin area setting to define adult keywords.
– New video player integrated into the file preview plugin to support video adverts.
– Target uploads to file storage servers depending on account type. For example, send paid account uploads to faster servers.
– Added cancel upload option within file manager. Options to cancel any pending file or the entire upload.
– Limit upload speed by account package using Nginx. You can now set an “Upload Url Slug” via the account package settings. When using Nginx, you can configure this to be speed limited.
– Limit concurrent downloads better in Nginx. You can now set a “Download Url Slug” via the account package settings. On Nginx this can be configured to limit connections or download speed.
– Improvement to the document viewer so it continues to work even when downloads are locked down by IP address.
– Fixed issue with zipping files when downloads are locked down by IP address.
– Added site settings to disable chunked uploads and the chunked upload file size. (recommend for advanced setups only)
– Added option within the file edit popup in the file manager, to set minimum required account level to download. For example, paid accounts only.
– Added subtitle proxy script to resolve browser CORS issue when subtitles are stored on remote file servers.
– Ensured the local server is listed in the admin purge cache pages, when set as disabled.
– Added option for lifetime premium accounts.
– Added admin site setting to block non-login uploads. Enables blocking of non-login uploads from third party desktop apps.
– Upgraded core GeoIP library to use GeoLite2 by Maxmind. IP database updated to the latest.
– Resolved issue with crypto functions where data sometimes fails to encrypt fully.
– Removed unused plugin_tasks.cron.php file and reference in admin background tasks.
– Improvements to ipv6 validation and login logs.
– Fix to concurrent upload account package limits sometimes not working as it should.
– Improvement to make downloads per 24 hours limit based on download stats, so they’re no longer dependent on download tracking option.
– Fix to file manager right-click on a Mac triggering the file details view instead of showing the context menu.
– Fix to captcha error on login form when using 2FA with captcha enabled.
– Fix to url downloads when using a different domain on the file server. Now uses postMessage to communicate between iframes.
– Fix to internal and email notifications cron tasks.
– Fix to ensure direct links to videos play inline rather than force download. Applied when xSendFile or xAccelRedirect enabled.
– Fix to incorrect deletion reason being shown on admin bulk file removal tool.
– Fix to file uploads on direct file servers sometimes not linking to a users account when 2FA enabled.
– Various minor fixes and improvements.
— Minor wording change on checkout process.
– Media Converter:
— Ensured folder size is recalculated after video converted.
— Ensured folder size is recalculated after file move.
— Added an option to limit logging PPD by downloading account type.
— Clarified option to limit access to earn PPD by account type.
— Blocked actual logging of PPD earnings if account type not enabled in plugin settings, rather than just hide reward pages from the UI.
— Added link to detailed PPD logs in rewards admin menu.
— Other minor fixes and improvements.
Release notes: There are database changes with this release. Please apply the SQL in /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v5.3.0.sql.