Pixie is a photo editing & manipulation application. It is perfect for integration into other projects or personal and other use. Unlike other similar products it is built with html5 and jаvascript and not outdated technologies like flash. This makes Pixie future-proof, allows for much better performance and cross-device compatibility.
Pixie is a fully customizable and high performance photo editor that works on every device and can be easily integrated into existing projects or used as a stand-alone application.
Table of Contents
- Integration – Easily integrate pixie into any existing project or application.
- Extensible – Pixie interface and API can be extended with new functionality.
- Mobile – Pixie has full mobile support and adapts its interface to fit size of any device automatically.
- Theming – Easily change all editor colors to match it to your existing site or application design.
- Customizable UI – Customize UI by showing, hiding or adding new menu items, changing toolbar positions or using a different theme.
- Translatable – Pixie’s interface is fully translatable via configuration.
- Watermark – Saved photos can be easily watermarked with specified text.
- Modes – Choose between overlay(modal), inline or full screen modes.
- Tools API – Use all pixie tools (resize, crop, frame etc) via API without opening pixie interface.
- Customizable Tools – All tools are fully customizable, you can remove or modify and add custom stickers, shapes, fonts, frames and more.
- Saving State – Save current editor state in json format, allowing for functionality like pre-built templates.
- Loading State – Load previously saved state including images and all changes that were made.
- Photo Manipulation – Resize, crop, transform and more via interface or API.
- Filters – Pixie comes with many built in filters like grayscale, blur, black & white, vintage and more. More filters can be added via API..
- Frame – Add built-in responsive frames to photo of any size or add your own frames.
- Crop – Crop photo to one of specified aspect ratios or let user select custom crop zone via UI.
- Draw – Powerful free drawing tool supports both mouse and touch, has multiple brush types, colors and more.
- Text – Full support for adding text to images. Several hundred of google fonts can be used or only custom added fonts.
- Shapes – Custom shapes can be easily added by simply specifying svg image path.
- Stickers – Custom stickers can be added or removed. Any type of image can be used as a sticker.
- Corners – Image corners can be rounded with one simple click or API call.
- Empty canvas – Pixie does not have to edit existing photo, custom images can easily be created from scratch as well.
- History – All editor actions are non destructive and can be easily undone and redone via history tool.
- Objects – All objects like stickers, shapes and text are on their own layer and can be easily moved, resized, deleted and modified by changing their color, adding shadow, background and more.
- Patterns and Gradients – All objects can be filled in with many built in or custom patterns and gradients.
- Saving – Modified image can be easily saved on local device or on the server via API or interface..
- Zoom & Pan – Canvas can be zoomed and panned using mouse, mouse wheel, or touch and pinch gestures on mobile devices.
- HTML5 – Pixie uses native HTML5, which means it works on every device.
3 thoughts on “Pixie v3.0.3 – Image Editor (The number 1 selling photo editor unlimited possibilities for your site).”
Good V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..
motilium over the counter singapore
I like this blog very much, Its a real nice billet to read and incur information. “Young men think old men are fools but old men know young men are fools.” by George Chapman.